Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy. (1 Corinthians 4:2)
To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. (Proverbs 21:3)
The federal government of Malaysia would make various monetary allocations for different government ministries, departments and agencies with the underlying aim for the interest of the people and the nation. Therefore these government ministries, departments and agencies should utilize the allocations given to them wisely with full responsibility and integrity.
In view of the above, below are the prayer items we could pray for our nation:-
1) All the government ministries, departments and agencies could wisely utilise the allocations given to them by the federal government with true responsibility and integrity in order for the public to be benefited.
2) There would be no corruption involved in the utilisation of the allocations granted by the federal government to the government ministries, departments and agencies.
For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. (Romans 13:4)
Authorities are established by God for the purposes of preserving our properties, estates, rights, and liberties, etc… Laws are therefore legislated by the authorities for such purposes and the law enforcers (Royal Malaysia Police, Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission, etc…) are tasked to enforce the laws.
1) Pray that these law enforcers would be able to carry out their duties and responsibilities with great courage and diligence.
2) Pray that these law enforcers would uphold their integrity and would never fall into bribery and corruption.
3) Pray also that these law enforcers would uphold the rule of law and enforce the law within the perimeter allowed by the law.
4) Pray as well that these law enforcers would be able to exercise their duties and responsibilities without fear or favour.
And I charged your judges at that time, ‘Hear the cases between your brothers, and judge righteously between a man and his brother or the alien who is with him. (Deuteronomy 1:16)
1)Pray for the judiciary of Malaysia that various judicial officers in Malaysia could make decisions and directions in regard to the application of the law without fear or favour.
2)Pray also that these judicial officers could be well-versed in the law of Malaysia in order to make correct decisions for cases brought before them.
3)Pray that these judicial officers would have the sense of justice and righteousness in making decisions for cases brought before them.
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out. (Proverbs 10:9)
1) Pray that the government and those who are holding various positions in administering the country could uphold integrity in administering the country.
2) Pray also that they would shun corruption and would stay away from the greed for money and power.
3) Pray that the people of Malaysia could always be a watchdog to keep the government of Malaysia accountable on how the nation is managed by this government.
Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. (1 Peter 3:8)
1) Pray that the ruling political parties could stay united with each other despite the differences of some of their opinions as this is to ensure that the administration of our nation could be run smoothly and also for the progress of our nation.
2) Pray also that the politicians from various political parties would have the humility to serve the people and they would not be obsessed with the thought on how make to their respective political parties dominant over other political parties.